Itochu Corp (8001.T)
18 May 2018
* Japan has bought 150,000-180,000 T of US sorghum since mid-April (Details Mitsubishi purchase, adds quotes)
* Mitsubishi, with Mitsui, buys 1 cargo of U.S. sorghum-sources
* Pays record div in FY17/18, sees higher div in FY18/19 (Adds quotes)
TOKYO, May 2 Japanese trading house Itochu Corp on Wednesday said its annual net profit jumped 13.7 percent to a record level in the last financial year, boosted by higher coal prices and a strong performance in its food and retail operations.
TOKYO, April 19 Japanese trading house Itochu Corp said it was raising its stake in convenience store operator FamilyMart Uny Holdings to 50.1 percent from 41.5 percent, cementing its control over the country's second-biggest chain of such stores.
* Says its wholly owned unit plans to offer a takeover bid for up to 10.9 million shares of Familymart Uny Holdings Co Ltd , at the price of 11,000 yen per share
* ITOCHU CORP SPENT ABOUT 5 BLN YEN TO LIFT STAKE IN VINATEX TO NEARLY 15 PCT - NIKKEI Source text: (https://s.nikkei.com/2H1BR7f) Further company coverage:
March 23 Oil major Royal Dutch Shell on Friday agreed to sell its entire stake in Iraq's West Qurna 1 oilfield to Japan's Itochu Corp for $406 million.
BAKU U.S. oil major ExxonMobil has acquired 2.5 percent stake in the Azeri Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline from CIECO, a subsidary of Itochu , an ExxonMobil official said on Monday.
BAKU, Feb 19 U.S. oil major ExxonMobil has acquired 2.5 percent stake in the Azeri Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline from CIECO, a subsidary of Itochu, an ExxonMobil official said on Monday.