FinTech Global Inc (8789.T)
* SEABURY CAPITAL SELLS CONTROLLING INTEREST IN SGI AVIATION TO FINTECH GLOBAL INCORPORATED
BRIEF-FinTech Global to sell all 78.1 pct voting power in unit Better Life Support Holdings for 368 mln yen
* Says it plans to sell all 78.1 percent voting power (17,150 shares) in unit Better Life Support Holdings inc (BLSHD) on Oct. 31, for 368 million yen and it will recover loans of 992 million yen in BLSHD group
BRUSSELS EU antitrust authorities are investigating Dutch and Polish banking associations and their members to determine whether financial technology services are being blocked from accessing customer account data.
* Dutch and Polish banking bodies raided by European Commission
* Says it will fully acquire 30 percent owned unit, FGI Capital Partners, Inc. for about 61.5 million yen, effective Oct. 1
* Says it plans to acquire 40 percent stake in Estonia-based firm e-Best Ventures OÜ, a wholly owned unit of BLOCKHIVE OÜ, for 4,000 euros
July 27 British insurer Legal & General Insurance named Nick Frankland as managing director of its newly created business Fintech, effective Aug. 1.