Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc (9501.T)
23 Jan 2018
* Japanese utility Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings (TEPCO) has invested an undisclosed sum in Electron, a British technology company which specialises in blockchain technology
* Says the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California rejected a lawsuit seeking compensation for Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant disaster as the court does not have jurisdiction on the case
TOKYO, Dec 19 Japan's Tokyo Electric Power Co (Tepco):
* Deal would give JERA access to 15 LNG terminals in Europe (Adds details)
TOKYO, Nov 13 Japan's JERA Co, the fuel-buying joint venture of Tokyo Electric Power and Chubu Electric Power, said it received the first liquefied natural gas (LNG) cargo shipped from Chevron's Wheatstone project in Australia.
TOKYO, Nov 1 Japan's Osaka Gas plans to raise its resales of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to third parties to 3 million tonnes a year by 2020, a top executive said on Wednesday, a move that would create more liquidity to Asia's emerging natural gas markets.
* Petronas CEO implies higher prices for destination flexibility
TOKYO Japan's three big power utilities reported another decline in electricity sales for the first half of the year as new entrants grab market share following liberalization of the 8 trillion yen ($71 billion) retail power market a year and a half ago.
SINGAPORE Liquefied natural gas (LNG) sellers have new strategies to woo Asian buyers in a market that is set to be flooded with more supply, according to statements from industry executives this week at a conference.
* Equity model, removing restrictions, shorter contracts on offer