H.I.S. Co Ltd (9603.T)
16 Mar 2018
(Adds company forecast) Feb 28 (Reuters)- H. I. S. Co Ltd CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 3 months ended 3 months ended Year to 6 months to Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2018 Apr 30, 2018 LATEST YEAR-AGO LATEST COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Sales
* Says it sets up a JV which will provide MVNO service, with H.I.S. Co Ltd, on Feb. 15
BRIEF-H.I.S. lowers conversion price for 2019 due euro-yen denominated convertible bonds to 4,670.4 yen per share
* Says it lowered conversion price for 2019 due euro-yen denominated convertible bonds to 4,670.4 yen per share from 4,685.0 yen per share, effective since Nov. 1, 2017
GENEVA, Jan 19 Swiss luxury watchmaker Audemars Piguet said it would launch a second-hand business this year, becoming the first big brand to announce plans to tap into a fast-growing market for pre-owned premium watches.
* Says it repurchased 1.3 million shares of its common stock for 5 billion yen in total
* Says it bought back 846,000 shares of its common stock, for 3.21 billion yen in total, through ToSTNeT-3, on Nov. 1
* Says it plans to repurchase up to 1.4 million shares of its common stock, representing 2.3 percent of outstanding
* Transat to sell its Jonview Canada business unit to Japan-based multinational H.I.S.
* Says it plans to fully acquire Jonview Canada Inc from TRANSAT A.T. INC. in late November, at the price of about C$44 million