H.I.S. Co Ltd (9603.T)
19 Jan 2018
GENEVA, Jan 19 Swiss luxury watchmaker Audemars Piguet said it would launch a second-hand business this year, becoming the first big brand to announce plans to tap into a fast-growing market for pre-owned premium watches.
* Says it repurchased 1.3 million shares of its common stock for 5 billion yen in total
* Says it bought back 846,000 shares of its common stock, for 3.21 billion yen in total, through ToSTNeT-3, on Nov. 1
* Says it plans to repurchase up to 1.4 million shares of its common stock, representing 2.3 percent of outstanding
* Transat to sell its Jonview Canada business unit to Japan-based multinational H.I.S.
* Says it plans to fully acquire Jonview Canada Inc from TRANSAT A.T. INC. in late November, at the price of about C$44 million
* Says co plans to transfer travel business in Okinawa to co's wholly owned unit, on Oct. 1
* Says it will transfer hotel business and management business of hotel affiliated company, in Japan, to its wholly owned unit HHH, which is engaged in hotel business