Alcoa Corp (AA.N)
8 Dec 2017
* Talks continuing, further deals expected later this month (Adds details and quotes)
TORONTO, Nov 23 Alcoa Corp and the United Steelworkers have agreed to resume contract talks with a government-appointed conciliator, the union said on Thursday, averting a potential strike at the Becancour, Quebec aluminum smelter.
TORONTO, Nov 22 Unionized workers at Alcoa Corp's Canadian aluminum smelter in Becancour, Quebec have rejected the company's contract offer and adopted a strike mandate, the United Steelworkers said on Wednesday.
* Alcoa corporation amends revolving credit agreement with improved terms and greater flexibility
* Norges Bank reports 5.01 percent passive stake in Alcoa as of Nov 14 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2hy5fX7) Further company coverage:
* Greenlight Capital Inc dissolves share stake in Alcoa Corp - SEC filing
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.77 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Alcoa reaches early termination agreement for power contract tied to curtailed rockdale smelter in Texas
* Alcoa Corporation reaches early termination agreement for power contract tied to curtailed rockdale smelter in Texas
* Luminant - Estimates that about 200 employees will be impacted by Big Brown closure
CONAKRY, Sept 25 Bauxite mining companies have resumed normal operations in Guinea's Boke region as local authorities try to negotiate a definitive end to unrest that has disrupted production for more than a week, sources familiar with the matter said on Monday.