Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc (AAWW.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
* ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE ACQUIRES TWO BOEING 777 FREIGHTERS FOR ACMI SERVICE
* ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE REPORTS RECORD FOURTH-QUARTER RESULTS, STRONG OUTLOOK FOR 2018
BRIEF-Air Worldwide Estimates Insured Losses From Winter Storm Eleanor/Burglind Will Be Between EUR 1.1 Bln And EUR 1.6 Bln
* AIR WORLDWIDE ESTIMATES INSURED LOSSES FROM WINTER STORM ELEANOR/BURGLIND WILL BE BETWEEN EUR 1.1 BILLION AND EUR 1.6 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Jan 11 Winds from the winter storm known as Burglind in Germany and Eleanor in Britain are expected to have totalled as much as $1.9 billion, a forecaster estimated on Thursday.
LONDON, Dec 7 Risk modelling agency Air Worldwide cuts its estimate for insured losses from Hurricane Maria, which hit the Caribbean in September, to $27-48 billion from a previous estimate of $40-85 billion.
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $1.08 from continuing operations
(This story corrects name of company to AIR Worldwide throughout.)
(This version of the story corrects the name of the company to AIR Worldwide throughout)
Oct 26 Insured property losses from wildfires that raged through Northern California wine country this month, killing at least 42 people and destroying thousands of businesses and homes, could total $2 billion to $3 billion, a risk-modeling firm said on Thursday.
* Air Worldwide estimates industry insured losses for California wildfires