Axon Enterprise Inc (AAXN.OQ)
23 Mar 2018
* AXON ENTERPRISE ANNOUNCES 10-YEAR CEO PERFORMANCE AWARD FOR CEO & FOUNDER RICK SMITH TIED TO ACHIEVING MARKET CAP AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE MILESTONES
* AXON REPORTS RECORD REVENUE OF $95 MILLION FOR Q4 2017 AND $344 MILLION FOR FULL YEAR 2017; INTRODUCES 2018 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
* AXON PUBLIC SAFETY AUSTRALIA - ANNOUNCED PURCHASE OF 11,000 AXON BODY 2 CAMERAS BY VICTORIA POLICE IN AUSTRALIA
BRIEF-Digital Ally Provids Update On Potential Damages Accruing In Its Lawsuit Against Axon Enterprise
* DIGITAL ALLY INC - PROVIDED AN UPDATE ON POTENTIAL DAMAGES ACCRUING IN ITS PATENT INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT AGAINST AXON ENTERPRISE, INC. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AXON ENTERPRISE-RECEIVED ORDERS FOR TASER X26P,TASER X2 SMART WEAPONS, THESE ORDERS WERE RECEIVED IN Q3,Q4, & ARE EXPECTED TO SHIP IN SAME TIME FRAME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Digital Ally announces significant development in litigation against Axon Enterprise, Inc.
* Axon reports record revenues over $90 million in third quarter 2017
* Axon - announced Philadelphia Police Department's agency-wide purchase of Axon Body 2 Cameras, Digital Evidence Management System, evidence.com
Oct 19 The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is reviewing the financial filings of Axon Enterprise Inc, the manufacturer of Taser stun guns, requesting detailed information on the company’s returns, the company disclosed on its website on Thursday.