ABB Ltd (ABBN.S)
19 Jan 2018
ZURICH, Jan 11 Swiss engineering group ABB will nominate three new members to its board at the upcoming annual general meeting, it said on Thursday.
Jan 8 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* SNC-LAVALIN GROUP INC - JOINT VENTURE IS EXPECTED TO HAVE A BACKLOG IN EXCESS OF $700 MILLION
* SNC-LAVALIN TO FORM A JOINT VENTURE WITH ABB Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH ABB will reshape its engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) business - including its biggest but least profitable power grids division - by spinning off and winding down some operations, triggering fourth-quarter charges totalling $225 million.
* CEO sees economic conditions improving in 2018 (Adds comments from ABB call, market reaction)
ZURICH, Dec 20 Swiss technology group ABB will revamp its engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) business by spinning off and winding down some operations, triggering fourth-quarter charges, it said on Wednesday.
* ABB LTD-Q4 RESULTS EXPECTED TO BE IMPACTED BY APPROXIMATELY $150 MILLION EBITA AND $75 MILLION OF NON-OPERATIONAL PRE-TAX CHARGES ON NET INCOME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH Swiss group ABB and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) have agreed a strategic partnership that combines their technologies to let customers harness industrial data to increase the efficiency and flexibility of operations.
* HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE - STRATEGIC GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP COMBINES ABB'S INDUSTRY-LEADING DIGITAL OFFERINGS WITH HPE'S INNOVATIVE HYBRID IT SOLUTIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: