Barrick Gold Corp (ABX.TO)
23 May 2018
DAR ES SALAAM, May 12 Tanzania has revoked a retention licence for an undeveloped nickel project jointly owned by Barrick Gold Corp and London-listed miner Glencore Plc as part of enforcement of a new mining regime.
* BARRICK MAKES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN MIDAS GOLD TO ADVANCE THE STIBNITE GOLD PROJECT, IDAHO
* HAS DECLARED A DIVIDEND FOR QUARTER OF U.S. 3 CENTS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* STILL OPEN TO PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES ON ITS PASCUA-LAMA GOLD-SILVER PROJECT IN THE ANDES MOUNTAINS, PRESIDENT KELVIN DUSHNISKY SAYS
April 23 Barrick Gold Corp said on Monday it was done selling assets to cut debt and would instead use funds from future sales for growth or to pay dividends, as it looks set to lose its rank as the world's biggest gold producer due to declining production.
* COMPANY DOES NOT INTEND TO SELL ADDITIONAL ASSETS FOR PURPOSES OF DEBT REDUCTION
April 23 Barrick Gold Corp, the world's largest gold miner by output, reported a 5 percent rise in first-quarter adjusted profit on Monday, primarily reflecting higher gold prices and lower depreciation.
DAR ES SALAAM, April 18 Tanzanian President John Magufuli on Wednesday appointed a chairman and commissioners for the country's new mining commission, paving the way for the issuance of new mining licences.
* BARRICK REPORTS PRELIMINARY FIRST QUARTER PRODUCTION RESULTS
TORONTO Reuters) - Canadian mining magnate Peter Munk, who built Barrick Gold Corp from a single mine into the world's largest producer of gold, has died at the age of 90, the company said on Wednesday.
|Gold Fields Limited (GFIJ.J)||4,424.00||-111.00|
|Harmony Gold Mining Company Ltd (HARJ.J)||2,166.00||-47.00|
|Newmont Mining Corp (NEM.N)||$39.59||+0.80|
|AngloGold Ashanti Limited (ANGJ.J)||10,021.00||-204.00|
|Goldcorp Inc. (G.TO)||$17.62||+0.27|
|Kinross Gold Corporation (K.TO)||$4.60||+0.01|
|Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (AEM.TO)||$55.90||+1.03|
|NovaGold Resources Inc. (NG.TO)||$5.97||+0.12|