Air Canada (AC.TO)
18 May 2018
MONTREAL, May 10 WestJet Airlines pilots voted on Thursday in favor of staging a possible strike, although they agreed to avoid any disruptive job action during Canada's busy Victoria Day holiday weekend starting May 19, their union said in a statement.
BRIEF-Air Canada advises customers of cancellations and delays due to windstorm affecting Toronto-Pearson
* AIR CANADA ADVISES CUSTOMERS OF CANCELLATIONS AND DELAYS DUE TO THE WINDSTORM AFFECTING TORONTO-PEARSON
* SAYS EXPECTS STRONG YEAR-OVER-YEAR REVENUE GROWTH IN Q2- CONF CALL Further company coverage:
April 30 Air Canada, the country's largest carrier, reported a bigger quarterly loss on Monday as higher fuel costs offset a rise in traffic.
* AIR CANADA CONTINUES TO EXPECT POSITIVE FREE CASH FLOW IN RANGE OF $250 MILLION TO $500 MILLION IN 2018
* SAYS READY TO ADJUST SCHEDULES AND CAPACITY TO LIMIT DISRUPTIONS FOR TRAVELING PUBLIC IN EVENT OF LABOUR DISRUPTION AT WESTJET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Air Canada To Launch Daily Non-Stop Montreal-London, Ontario And Montreal-Windsor, Ontario Flights
* AIR CANADA TO LAUNCH DAILY NON-STOP MONTREAL-LONDON, ONTARIO AND MONTREAL-WINDSOR, ONTARIO FLIGHTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Gogo's 2KU Inflight Connectivity Solution Selected By Air Canada For Its Bombardier C Series Aircraft
* Gogo's 2KU Inflight Connectivity Solution Selected By Air Canada For Its Bombardier C Series Aircraft Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AIR CANADA REPORTS COMPUTER-TELECOMMUNICATIONS ISSUES RESOLVED AND OPERATIONS RETURNING TO NORMAL
MONTREAL Air Canada said its airport systems, check-in and customer call centres were back online on Monday afternoon, after a network-wide computer outage led to flight delays and affected its operations, including booking and plane departures.