Atco Ltd (ACOx.TO)
23 Mar 2018
* ATCO AND RANMAN ENERGY PARTNER TO DEVELOP INNOVATIVE COGENERATION FACILITY IN MEXICO
* ATCO LTD - EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, NANCY SOUTHERN WILL SERVE AS CHAIR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* IN PERIOD 2018 TO 2020, ATCO PLANS TO INVEST AN ADDITIONAL $4.4 BILLION IN REGULATED UTILITY AND COMMERCIALLY SECURED CAPITAL GROWTH PROJECTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ATCO WINS CONTRACT WITH THE NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL OF CANADA
* CANADIAN UTILITIES LIMITED TRANSFERS ATCO STRUCTURES & LOGISTICS OWNERSHIP INTEREST TO ATCO LTD.
* ATCO EXPANDS GLOBAL RENEWABLES PORTFOLIO WITH HYDRO ACQUISITION IN MEXICO
BRIEF-ATCO Says Chosen By Defence Construction Canada To Provide Facility Maintenance & Support Services At Canadian Armed Forces Sites Across Canadian North
* ATCO - CHOSEN BY DEFENCE CONSTRUCTION CANADA TO PROVIDE FACILITY MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT SERVICES AT CANADIAN ARMED FORCES SITES ACROSS CANADIAN NORTH
British Columbia said on Monday it would push ahead with a C$10.7 billion ($8.32 billion) hydroelectric dam project approved by the western Canadian province's previous government, provoking an angry response from a political partner and threats of court cases from indigenous groups.
* Atco Ltd - Q3 adjusted earnings for 2017 of $55 million compared to $64 million in 2016