Adidas AG (ADSGn.DE)
23 Mar 2018
NEW YORK Simmering political tensions roiled stocks and bonds across the globe on Wednesday, with U.S. yield curves continuing to flatten and stock markets closing in the red as industrial companies took a beating. | Video
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* DGAP-ADHOC: ADIDAS AG: STEFAN JENTZSCH RESIGNS AS MEMBER OF ADIDAS AG SUPERVISORY BOARD; FRANK APPEL PROPOSED AS SUCCESSOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
FRANKFURT, March 1 A European court said that German sporting goods maker Adidas may oppose the registration of two parallel stripes on shoes as an EU trademark, affirming earlier decisions by the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
DUESSELDORF, Germany, Feb 28 Sales at German sportswear firm Adidas rose between 15 and 20 percent to more than 20 billion euros ($24 billion) in 2017, helped by growth in China, North America and ecommerce, Chief Executive Kasper Rorsted said on Wednesday.
DUESSELDORF, Germany, Feb 28 German sportswear firm Adidas saw sales rise between 15 and 20 percent to more than 20 billion euros ($24 billion)in 2017, helped by growth in China, North America and ecommerce, Chief Executive Kasper Rorsted said on Wednesday.
HERZOGENAURACH, Germany German sportswear brand Puma said on Monday it expects to increase its operating profit by another third in 2018 and lift sales by 10 percent, predicting a recovery in soccer sales even after top team Italy failed to qualify for the World Cup.
BRIEF-Adidas AG Says Albert Frere Increases Holding In Company To 7.5 Percent From 5 Percent As Of Dec. 28
* SAYS ALBERT FRERE INCREASES HOLDING IN COMPANY TO 7.5 PERCENT FROM 5 PERCENT AS OF DEC. 28 Further company coverage:
* ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH ADIDAS AND REEBOK TO SELL THEIR PRODUCTS ON BOOZT.COM
* ADIDAS LAUNCHES POLYGIENE IN ITS TERREX CC VOYAGER SHOE - A BREAKTHROUGH FOR POLYGIENE