AES Corp (AES.N)
19 Apr 2018
BRIEF-India's Enforcement Directorate Attaches Funds Worth 156.1 Mln Rupees Of AES Chattisgarh Energy
* ATTACHES FUNDS WORTH 156.1 MILLION RUPEES OF AES CHATTISGARH ENERGY UNDER PMLA IN COAL BLOCK ALLOCATION CASE Source text - http://bit.ly/2pKzhKA
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 23 Enel Brasil has expressed an interest in possibly taking part in a share offering being planned by Eletropaulo, Brazil's largest power distribution company said in a securities filing late Thursday.
* ASTRAZENECA PRESENTS NEW DATA EVALUATING SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF FARXIGA IN PATIENTS WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES AND MODERATE RENAL IMPAIRMENT
* AES ANNOUNCES EARLY RESULTS OF TENDER OFFERS FOR UP TO $700,000,000 AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS 5.500% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2024 AND 5.500% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025 AND CONSENT SOLICITATION FOR ITS 5.500% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2024
SAO PAULO, March 9 Brazil's state-controlled power company Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras SA said on Friday that Eletropaulo, Brazil's largest power distribution company, has agreed to pay it 1.4 billion reais ($429.8 million) to settle a debt.
* AES ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERING OF $1.0 BILLION OF SENIOR NOTES
* AES CONTINUES TO TRANSFORM AND SIMPLIFY; ACHIEVED 2017 GUIDANCE AND INITIATES 2018 ADJUSTED EPS GUIDANCE OF $1.15 TO $1.25
SAO PAULO, Feb 21 Brazil's largest power distribution company Eletropaulo is nearing a deal to settle a debt of 2 billion reais ($614.8 million) with Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras SA, a source familiar with the negotiation told Reuters on Wednesday.
* AES CORP - REORGANIZED GROWTH AND COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES INTO THREE NEW UNITS
BOSTON A group representing large investors voiced concern that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is undoing protections for shareholders to bring proxy resolutions opposed by management.
|Enel Americas SA (ENAM.SN)||--||--|
|Enel Generacion Chile SA (ENGX.SN)||--||--|
|Endesa SA (ELE.MC)||€18.61||-0.06|
|Duke Energy Corp (DUK.N)||$78.04||-0.24|
|Southern Co (SO.N)||$45.40||-0.03|
|American Electric Power Company Inc (AEP.N)||$68.50||-0.23|
|Dominion Energy Inc (D.N)||$66.48||+0.41|
|Calpine Corporation (CPN.N)||--||--|
|TransAlta Corporation (TA.TO)||$6.93||0.00|
|TransAlta Corporation (TA_pd.TO)||$14.33||--|