AGCO Corp (AGCO.N)
* SAYS "RELATIVELY STABLE INDUSTRY DEMAND IS ANTICIPATED ACROSS ALL REGIONS IN 2018"
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.15 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AGCO terminates agreement to acquire shares of Kepler Weber
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.73 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
SAO PAULO, Oct 27 U.S.-based AGCO Corp, an agricultural equipment maker, is still evaluating the acquisition of Brazilian silo maker Kepler Weber SA, around nine months after revealing plans to launch a tender offer for all the outstanding shares, a senior executive said on Friday.
SAO PAULO, Oct 27 U.S.-based AGCO Corp, an agricultural equipment maker, is still evaluating whether to carry out a proposed delisting of Brazilian silo maker Kepler Weber SA more than nine months after revealing plans to launch a tender offer for outstanding shares, a senior executive said on Friday.
* THE CLIMATE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES GLOBAL DATA CONNECTIVITY AGREEMENT WITH AGCO, OFFERING MORE FARMERS THE ABILITY TO CONNECT THEIR FARM EQUIPMENT TO THE CLIMATE FIELDVIEW™ PLATFORM
BRIEF-Charoen Pokphand Foods clarifies on media reports regarding establishment of JV with Agco Corp
* Refers to media reports regarding establishment of jv with Agco Corp
* AGCO Corp says AGCO and CP Foods will each own 50 percent of a manufacturing joint venture