Ageas SA (AGES.BR)
20 Nov 2017
BRIEF-DOJ approaches state AGs to support complaint to block AT&T-Time Warner deal - person briefed on the matter
* State AGs have been approached by DOJ to sign on to complaint seeking to block AT&T-Time Warner deal - a person briefed on the matter Further company coverage:
* SIGNS SALE AGREEMENT FOR ITS AB-FORTIS PRODUCT TO FRUTARON GROUP
BRUSSELS, Nov 8 Belgian insurer Ageas reported a far higher-than-expected net profit of its insurance business in the third quarter on Wednesday, boosted by strong profit growth in Asia and continental Europe and a solid home market.
* Q3 GROSS INFLOWS COMPANY PART EUR 3.00 BILLION VERSUS EUR 3.05 BILLION YEAR AGO
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, October 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Ageas SA/NV's Long Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A'. The Outlook is Stable. Ageas SA/NV is the ultimate holding company of the Ageas group (Ageas). Fitch has also affirmed Ageas Insurance International NV's (an intermediate holding company) Long-Term IDR at 'A' and AG Insurance (AGI)'s and Ageas Insurance Limited (AIL)'s Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Ratings at 'A+' (Strong
* International Game Technology - Under agreement, AGS can offer games including patented features from IGT portfolio, and will pay licensing fees to IGT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* New York A.G. Schneiderman, bipartisan coalition of AGs expand multistate investigation into opioid crisis
* AGEAS AND CHINA TAIPING GROUP SIGN STRATEGIC COOPERATION AGREEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRUSSELS, Aug 9 Belgian insurer Ageas on Wednesday reported a stronger-than-expected second-quarter net profit and announced a 200 million euro ($234.84 million) share buy-back.
* Q2 LIFE NET RESULT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS EUR 144.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 361.0 MILLION YEAR AGO