Air Lease Corp (AL.N)
19 Jan 2018
* AIR LEASE SAYS EXPECTS REVALUATION RELATED TO U.S. TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT TO RESULT IN 40% REDUCTION IN DEFERRED TAX LIABILITY - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2F2hLs6) Further company coverage:
* AIR LEASE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES THE LEASE PLACEMENT OF TWO BOEING 737-800 AIRCRAFT WITH FLYEGYPT
* Air Lease Corporation announces pricing of public offering of $600 million of 2.750% unsecured senior notes due 2023 and $500 million of 3.625% unsecured senior notes due 2027
DUBAI, Nov 13 Air Arabia Chief Executive Adel Ali announced on Monday a leasing agreement for six Airbus A321neo long range aircraft from U.S.-based Air Lease Corp at the Dubai Airshow.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.86 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MONTREAL, Oct 19 Airbus SE's deal with Bombardier boosts confidence in the CSeries jet program but may not spur many new sales until it is finalized and a U.S. trade dispute is resolved, the head of a major aircraft leasing firm said on Thursday.
* Air Lease Corporation announces lease placement of one additional new Airbus A321neo LR aircraft with Aer Lingus
* Air Lease Corp - at end of Q3 of 2017, ALC's fleet was comprised of 236 owned aircraft and 51 managed aircraft Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Air Lease Corporation announces lease placement of additional new Boeing 787 Dreamliner with Aeromexico
* Boeing, Air Lease Corporation finalize order for 12 737 MAXs