Air Lease Corp (AL.N)
* AIR LEASE CORPORATION INCREASES UNSECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY TO $4.5 BILLION
* AIR LEASE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES LEASE PLACEMENT OF AIRBUS A330-900NEO WITH HI FLY
BRIEF-Air Lease Corp Says as Of March 31 Co's Fleet Was Comprised Of 253 Owned Aircraft And 49 Managed Aircraft
* AIR LEASE CORP - AS OF MARCH 31, 2018, ALC'S FLEET WAS COMPRISED OF 253 OWNED AIRCRAFT AND 49 MANAGED AIRCRAFT
* BOEING, AIR LEASE CORPORATION SIGN ORDER FOR EIGHT 737 MAX AIRPLANES
* AIR LEASE CORP CEO JOHN PLUEGER'S TOTAL COMPENSATION IN 2017 WAS $8.1 MILLION VERSUS $7.8 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2GCOCaA] Further company coverage:
* AIR LEASE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES THE PLACEMENT OF TWO AIRBUS A320-200S WITH INDIGO
* ORATION ANNOUNCES FISCAL YEAR & FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
* BOSTON PARTNERS REPORTS 8.11 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN AIR LEASE CORP AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2BrFkeD) Further company coverage:
MONTREAL, Jan 31 A recent trade decision allowing Bombardier to sell its newest jets in the United States without hefty duties will boost airline confidence in the program, but the Canadian planemaker still faces challenges to win over lessors, Air Lease Corp Chief Executive John Plueger said on Wednesday.
DUBLIN, Jan 22 Plans for a potential new Boeing mid-sized jet are gaining momentum, prompting Airbus to respond by beefing up its strong-selling A321neo model, Air Lease Corp Chief Executive John Plueger said on Monday.