Almirall SA (ALM.MC)
23 Mar 2018
* FY EBITDA 142.2 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 227.6 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* FY NET LOSS 304.0 MILLION EUROS VERSUS PROFIT OF 75.5 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* EXECUTES LICENSE AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH ASTRAZENECA FOR CRESTOR AND PROVISACOR (ROSUVASTATIN)
* ALMIRALL AND ATHENEX ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR THE TREATMENT OF ACTINIC KERATOSIS
* ANNOUNCES POSITIVE TOP-LINE RESULTS FROM PHASE IV ASCENT TRIAL FOR TUDORZA
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
BRIEF-Almirall announces achievement of $80 mln sales-related milestones from agreement with Astrazeneca
* ANNOUNCES ACHIEVEMENT OF $80 MILLION SALES-RELATED MILESTONES FROM AGREEMENT WITH ASTRAZENECA Source text for Eikon:
Spanish pharma company Almirall said on Tuesday it expects the launch of psoriasis treatment drug, Tildrakizumab, in Europe to get delayed by at least six months due to regulatory hurdles.
Nov 14 Spanish pharma company Almirall said on Tuesday it expects the launch of psoriasis treatment drug, Tildrakizumab, in Europe to get delayed by at least six months due to regulatory hurdles.
* 9-MONTH EBITDA 100.1 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 183.8 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO