Autoliv Inc (ALV.N)
25 Apr 2018
STOCKHOLM, March 22 Autoliv , the world's biggest maker of airbags and seatbelts, said on Thursday its chief executive Jan Carlson would become head of its electronics business, Veoneer, which it plans to spin off and list in the third quarter.
* SAYS JAN CARLSON WILL BE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF VEONEER FOLLOWING COMPLETION OF SPIN-OFF
* SAYS HAS TOGETHER WITH ITS SOFTWARE JOINT VENTURE ZENUITY, BEEN SELECTED TO DEVELOP AND PRODUCE THE FIRST LEVEL 3 ADVANCED DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS FOR GEELY
* SAYS WITH ADDITION OF HASSE JOHANSSON AND THADDEUS SENKO, CO HAS EXPANDED BOARD SIZE FROM NINE TO ELEVEN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Appoints Hasse Johansson and Thaddeus Senko as independent directors to the board, effective today.
STOCKHOLM Activist investor Cevian Capital sees strong potential in Sweden's Autoliv after taking a stake worth around $850 million in the world's biggest maker of airbags and seat belts.
* Cevian talks up potential after taking stake Backs company plans to split into two (Adds Cevian comment, updates share price)
STOCKHOLM, March 2 Shares in Sweden's Autoliv , the world's biggest maker of airbags and seatbelts, rose on Friday after activist investor Cevian Capital disclosed a stake worth around $850 million and blessed the company's demerger strategy.
STOCKHOLM, March 1 Activist fund Cevian Capital said on Thursday it owns a more than 5 percent stake in Sweden's Autoliv, the world's biggest maker of airbags and seatbelt.
* CEVIAN CAPITAL SAYS IT TODAY DISCLOSED HOLDINGS IN SECURITIES THAT CORRESPOND TO C. 6.9 PCT OF OUTSTANDING SHARES OF AUTOLIV INC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: