Applied Materials Inc (AMAT.OQ)
21 Nov 2017
Applied Materials Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly results and gave a strong current-quarter forecast as the world's largest supplier of tools to make semiconductors enjoys strong demand in its chip and display businesses.
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.91 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 16 Applied Materials Inc, the world's largest supplier of tools used to make semiconductors, reported a 61 percent jump in quarterly profit, driven by strong growth in its display and semiconductor business.
* Says orders machinery equipment worth T$1.14 billion ($37.71 million)
* Announces new $3 billion share repurchase authorization to continue returning cash to shareholders
* Applied Materials Inc - Entered into an extension agreement for U.S. $1.5 billion credit agreement dated as of September 3, 2015 - SEC filing
Aug 17 Applied Materials Inc, the world's largest supplier of tools used to make semiconductors, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit helped by strong growth in its semiconductor and display businesses.
* Applied Materials Inc - expects continued revenue and EPS growth in Q4 of fiscal 2017
Aug 17 Applied Materials Inc, the world's largest supplier of tools used to make semiconductors, reported an 83.2 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by strength in its display and semiconductor businesses.
* Says its Xiamen unit orders machinery equipment worth T$1.1 billion ($36.39 million)
|Screen Holdings Co Ltd (7735.T)||¥11,050||+260.00|
|ASM Pacific Technology Limited (0522.HK)||HK$123.40||-0.60|
|ASML Holding NV (ASML.AS)||€157.00||--|
|Lam Research Corporation (LRCX.OQ)||$218.91||+3.81|
|KLA-Tencor Corp (KLAC.OQ)||$104.73||+2.22|
|Entegris Inc (ENTG.OQ)||$32.60||+0.90|
|ASM International NV (Amsterdam) (ASMI.AS)||€62.27||--|
|AIXTRON SE (AIXGn.DE)||€14.57||+0.04|
|Mattson Technology, Inc. (MTSN.OQ)||--||--|
|Nanometrics Incorporated (NANO.OQ)||$27.62||+0.46|