AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC.N)
BRIEF-AMC Entertainment Holdings CEO Aron's 2017 Total Compensation Was $7.4 Mln VS $10.9 Mln In 2016
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC CEO ADAM ARON'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.4 MLN VS $10.9 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2HzcqdN) Further company coverage:
LONDON AMC Entertainment Holdings is working with Citi on an initial public offering (IPO) of Britain's Odeon cinemas group, three sources familiar with the matter said.
* Parent company seeks to capitalise on higher European valuations
BRIEF-AMC Entertainment Holdings Says Board Appointed Maojun Zeng As Non-Executive Chairman Of Board
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS - ON MARCH 14, BOARD APPOINTED MAOJUN ZENG AS NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF BOARD - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Amc Entertainment Says Lincoln Zhang Gave Notice Of His Resignation As Director Effective Immediately
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS SAYS ON MARCH 12, 2018, LINCOLN ZHANG GAVE NOTICE OF HIS RESIGNATION AS DIRECTOR EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - SEC FILING
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR-END 2017 RESULTS
SHANGHAI, Dec 14 Chinese property-to-cinema conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group said on Thursday that its 2017 revenues had surpassed 200 billion yuan ($30.25 billion), responding to a local online media report that questioned the group's financial health.
DUBAI Saudi Arabia's main sovereign wealth fund said it planned to enter the cinema business with major U.S.-based movie exhibition company AMC Entertainment Holdings, as the conservative kingdom lifts a 35-year-old ban on cinemas.
DUBAI, Dec 12 Saudi Arabia's main sovereign wealth fund said it planned to enter the cinema business with major U.S.-based movie exhibition company AMC Entertainment Holdings, as the conservative kingdom lifts a 35-year-old ban on cinemas.
BRIEF-Amc Entertainment Holdings Signed Non-Binding Memorandum Of Understanding With Public Investment Fund Of Saudi Arabia
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC - SIGNED NON-BINDING MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH PUBLIC INVESTMENT FUND OF SAUDI ARABIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: