AutoNation Inc (AN.N)
12 Dec 2017
* AutoNation announces pricing of $750 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, November 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BBB-' to AutoNation, Inc. Fitch has also assigned a 'BBB-' rating to the company's senior unsecured revolver and notes, and an 'F3' Short-Term IDR to the company's $1 billion CP program. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. The ratings reflect AutoNation's steady operating margins over
Nov 2 U.S. auto retailer AutoNation Inc announced a multi-year partnership on Thursday to support Alphabet Inc's Waymo self-driving car unit, including vehicle maintenance and repairs as the company adds new brands into its fleet, sending its shares up 13 percent to a high for the year.
U.S. auto retailer AutoNation Inc announced a multi-year partnership on Thursday to support Alphabet Inc's Waymo self-driving car unit, including vehicle maintenance and repairs as the company adds new brands into its fleet.
Nov 2 America's largest automotive retailer AutoNation Inc reported a 9.5 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt in part by the impact of Hurricane Irma.
* AutoNation says on october 19, co amended and restated its existing unsecured credit agreement- sec filing
* AutoNation CEO Mike Jackson on CNBC says "probably lost 5-6 percent of inventory" in Houston
* Autonation CEO Mike Jackson on CNBC says business is at a standstill in Houston; don't know when stores will be reopened
* Indexes end: Dow +0.24 pct, S&P +0.05 pct, Nasdaq flat (Adds investor comment and detail, updates prices to close)
Aug 2 AutoNation Inc, the largest U.S. auto retail chain, on Wednesday reported a 21.8-percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt by lower new vehicle sales, and the company's shares fell 4.4 percent in early New York trading.