19 Jan 2018
* PRESS RELEASE - RANGELAND ENERGY TO SELL RANGELAND ENERGY II, LLC TO ANDEAVOR
* REG-ANDEAVOR FURTHER ENHANCES PERMIAN BASIN POSITION THROUGH ACQUISITION OF RANGELAND ENERGY II, LLC
BRIEF-Andeavor Files Prospectus Supplement Related To A Potential Two-Part Senior Notes Offering - SEC Filing
* FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL TWO-PART SENIOR NOTES OFFERING - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2zc71qx) Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
** Oil prices slide to lowest in more than two weeks after sharp rise in U.S. inventories of refined fuel and a jump in U.S. crude production
HOUSTON Independent U.S. refiner Andeavor said on Tuesday it will not abandon a push to build a Pacific Coast rail-to-marine terminal despite a Washington state panel's recommendation against the project.
HOUSTON, Dec 5 Independent U.S. refiner Andeavor said on Tuesday it will not abandon a push to build a Pacific Coast rail-to-marine terminal despite a Washington state panel's recommendation against the project.
* Andeavor files for potential senior debt shelf offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text - (http://bit.ly/2ABtWcw) Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $3.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Andeavor opens first Arco station in Mexico Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. biofuels regulations, which mandate mixing corn-based ethanol into gasoline, have lately drawn together a diverse cast of political opponents.