Aphria Inc (APH.TO)
* APHRIA - ENTERED DEAL WITH CLARUS SECURITIES, PURSUANT TO DEAL UNDERWRITERS TO PURCHASE, ON BOUGHT DEAL BASIS, 7.3 MILLION SHARES OF CO AT C$13.75/SHARE
Dec 5 The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
TORONTO, Dec 4 Canadian marijuana producer Aphria Inc. said on Monday it had entered into an agreement to sell medical cannabis to Loblaw Companies' pharmacy chain Shoppers Drug Mart.
* APHRIA INC - ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT TO BECOME A MEDICAL CANNABIS SUPPLIER TO SHOPPERS DRUG MART Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Aphria - executives met with TSX representatives on Oct 20 to discuss exchange's guidance on Section 306, Section 325, Part VII of TSX Company Manual
TORONTO, Oct 17 Shares of Canadian marijuana company Aphria Inc sank on Tuesday, after the operator of the Toronto Stock Exchange said cannabis companies with U.S. interests would come under heightened scrutiny and could be delisted.
* To use proceeds from offering for development of infrastructure, expansion of geographic footprint in Canada
* Aphria reports strong performance in Q1 2018, including record revenue and grams sold
Oct 12 Stock futures pointed to a lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Thursday, tracking losses in oil markets after U.S. fuel inventories rose despite efforts by OPEC to cut production.
BRIEF-Aphria, Liberty Health Sciences jointly respond to TMX Group statement regarding regulatory engagement
* Aphria Inc - co, Liberty Health Sciences jointly respond to tmx group statement regarding regulatory engagement