Apollo Global Management LLC (APO.N)
21 Feb 2018
SAO PAULO Apollo Global Management LLC has agreed to acquire a 20 percent stake in Brazilian special situations investment firm Starboard Restructuring Partners, the two firms said in a statement on Friday.
SAO PAULO, Feb 16 Apollo Global Management LLC has agreed to acquire a 20 percent stake in Brazilian special situations investment firm Starboard Restructuring Partners, the two firms said in a statement on Friday.
* TIDEWATER LOGISTICS, LEADER IN FRAC SAND LOGISTICS, ANNOUNCES INVESTMENT BY FUNDS AFFILIATED WITH APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT
NEW YORK Alternative asset managers Apollo Global Management LLC and Blackstone Group LP reported better-than-expected quarterly earnings on Thursday, as a U.S. stock market rally buoyed the value of their private equity holdings.
* Private equity heavyweights Apollo, Blackstone report Q4 results
NEW YORK, Feb 1 US specialized battery company EaglePicher Technologies LLC’s leveraged buyout by private equity firm GTCR will be backed by US$565m of institutional term loans, two sources familiar with the matter said.
* Economic net income per share 71 cents vs forecast 67 cents
* Assets under management $248.9 billion at end-December (Adds CEO comment, details on results and earnings beat)
* APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT, LLC REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Feb 1 Alternative asset manager Apollo Global Management LLC said on Thursday its fourth-quarter economic net income rose by almost a quarter to $490.3 million year-on-year, boosted by a strong appreciation in its private equity business.