Apricus Biosciences Inc (APRI.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday declined to approve Apricus Biosciences Inc's Vitaros, a cream to treat erectile dysfunction, for the second time in a decade, sending the company's shares down more than 70 percent before the opening bell.
* APRICUS BIOSCIENCES RECEIVES COMPLETE RESPONSE LETTER FROM FDA FOR VITAROS
Feb 16 Apricus Biosciences Inc said on Friday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve Vitaros, a cream-based treatment for erectile dysfunction, in its present form.
* Apricus Biosciences files for mixed shelf of up to $100 million - SEC filing Source text : (http://bit.ly/2gZ2TjB) Further company coverage:
* Apricus Biosciences Inc files for resale of up to 3.3 million of common stock by selling stockholders - SEC Filing Source text :(http://bit.ly/2y3YztZ) Further company coverage:
* Armistice Capital LLC reports 9.6 percent passive stake in Apricus Biosciences Inc, as of September 10, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2xgpiTr] Further company coverage:
* Apricus Biosciences announces $3.7 million private placement priced at-the-market
* Apricus Biosciences announces FDA acknowledgement of Vitaros class 2 NDA resubmission
* Apricus Biosciences Inc - Apricus anticipates a six-month review by FDA with a projected PDUFA goal date in Q1 of 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: