Aurobindo Pharma Ltd (ARBN.NS)
24 Apr 2018
* AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON CO'S UNIT 4 GETTING 9 OBSERVATIONS AFTER U.S. FDA INSPECTION
** Drugmaker Aurobindo Pharma Ltd falls as much as 5.5 pct to 590 rupees, its lowest since Feb 23
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* SAYS APPROVED SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 1 RUPEE PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 7 Aurobindo Pharma Ltd, India's third largest drugmaker by revenue, posted an about 3 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, but missed analysts' estimates.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 5.95 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 5.79 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS GETS U.S. FDA APPROVAL FOR FONDAPARINUX SODIUM INJECTION Source text - http://bit.ly/2pK1kNR Further company coverage:
* AUROBINDO PHARMA CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM, "AUROBINDO, DR REDDY'S LABORATORIES FRONTRUNNERS TO BUY OUT BANKRUPT ORCHID PHARMA"
** Aurobindo Pharma Ltd falls as much as 3.5 pct to 762.20 rupees
India's Aurobindo Pharma Ltd posted a better-than-expected 29 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by higher sales at its formulations business in the United States.