Ardelyx Inc (ARDX.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
BRIEF-Ardelyx announces license agreement with Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Industrial Development Co for Tenapanor in China
* Ardelyx announces license agreement with Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Industrial Development Company Limited for Tenapanor in China
BRIEF-Ardelyx Inc says has decided to discontinue development of RDX7675 for treatment of hyperkalemia
* Ardelyx announces updated development path for its cardiorenal pipeline
* Ardelyx reports third quarter 2017 operating results and clinical progress
* Rock Springs Capital Management LP reports 5.02 percent passive stake in Ardelyx Inc as of Oct 23 - SEC filing Source text : (http://bit.ly/2gXpxsM) Further company coverage:
Ardelyx Inc said a second late-stage trial of its drug for irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-C) met the main goal of reducing abdominal pain and increasing bowel movement, sending its shares up sharply in extended trading.
* Ardelyx's pivotal Phase 3 study of Tenapanor for IBS-C hits primary and all secondary endpoints to support NDA submission in 2018
Oct 11 Ardelyx Inc said on Wednesday a second late-stage trial of its experimental drug for irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-C) met the main goal of reducing abdominal pain and increasing bowel movements.
* Deerfield Management LP reports a 5.79 pct passive stake in Ardelyx Inc as of August 21 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2vMywBL) Further company coverage:
* Ardelyx focuses resources on late-stage programs and reports second quarter 2017 operational results