Arrow Global Group PLC (ARWA.L)
22 Feb 2018
Jan 17 Debt purchaser and manager Arrow Global Group PLC said on Wednesday it hired Dave Sutherland for the newly created role of chief operating officer.
* ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF DAVE SUTHERLAND AS GROUP CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER Further company coverage: (Reporting by Dasha Afanasieva)
* ARROW GLOBAL GROUP PLC - CONFIRMS ACQUISITION OF MARS CAPITAL'S UK AND IRISH MORTGAGE SERVICING BUSINESSES NOW COMPLETED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 9 Arrow Global Group reported higher revenue for the first nine months of 2017 as it bought more non-performing loans (NPL) and non-core assets from banks in Europe, driven by the continued reform in the region's banking sector.
Nov 9 Arrow Global Group reported higher revenue for the first nine months of 2017, as it bought more non-performing loans and non-core assets from banks in Europe, driven by the continued reform in the region's banking sector.
Nov 9 Arrow Global Group Plc interim results for nine months to Sept. 30, 2017:
* ROB MEMMOTT, WHO HAS BEEN WITH BUSINESS FOR SIX YEARS, HAS DECIDED TO STEP DOWN AS GROUP CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* ARROW GLOBAL- CEO SAYS: POST BREXIT, LOT OF SPECULATIVE PRIVATE EQUITY ENQUIRIES FOR LOTS OF UK COMPANIES
Aug 31 European debt purchaser and manager Arrow Global Group Plc reported a 35.5 percent rise in first-half underlying profit after tax, driven by a jump in debt collections and revenue from asset management.
BRIEF-Arrow Global says proposed acquisition of Mars Capital UK and Ireland and strategic partnership with Oaktree Capital
* SAYS PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF MARS CAPITAL'S LEADING UK AND IRISH MORTGAGE SERVICING BUSINESSES (MARS CAPITAL), FOR AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF £15.5 MILLION