Arrow Global Group PLC (ARWA.L)
12 Dec 2017
* ARROW GLOBAL GROUP PLC - CONFIRMS ACQUISITION OF MARS CAPITAL'S UK AND IRISH MORTGAGE SERVICING BUSINESSES NOW COMPLETED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 9 Arrow Global Group reported higher revenue for the first nine months of 2017 as it bought more non-performing loans (NPL) and non-core assets from banks in Europe, driven by the continued reform in the region's banking sector.
Nov 9 Arrow Global Group reported higher revenue for the first nine months of 2017, as it bought more non-performing loans and non-core assets from banks in Europe, driven by the continued reform in the region's banking sector.
Nov 9 Arrow Global Group Plc interim results for nine months to Sept. 30, 2017:
* ROB MEMMOTT, WHO HAS BEEN WITH BUSINESS FOR SIX YEARS, HAS DECIDED TO STEP DOWN AS GROUP CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* ARROW GLOBAL- CEO SAYS: POST BREXIT, LOT OF SPECULATIVE PRIVATE EQUITY ENQUIRIES FOR LOTS OF UK COMPANIES
Aug 31 European debt purchaser and manager Arrow Global Group Plc reported a 35.5 percent rise in first-half underlying profit after tax, driven by a jump in debt collections and revenue from asset management.
BRIEF-Arrow Global says proposed acquisition of Mars Capital UK and Ireland and strategic partnership with Oaktree Capital
* SAYS PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF MARS CAPITAL'S LEADING UK AND IRISH MORTGAGE SERVICING BUSINESSES (MARS CAPITAL), FOR AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF £15.5 MILLION
* H1 2017 STRONG ORGANIC PORTFOLIO PURCHASES UP 30.3% TO £125.1 MILLION (H1 2016: £96.0 MILLION)