Ashok Leyland Ltd (ASOK.NS)
23 Mar 2018
* SAYS ASHOK LEYLAND GETS ORDERS FOR 2100 BUSES FROM INSTITUTE OF ROAD TRANSPORT TAMIL NADU
The Indian stock market remained volatile during the week with the Nifty touching a high of 10,632 and a low of 10,462 to end with minor gains of 0.4 percent. The midcap and smallcap indexes underperformed the benchmark index. Sluggish tax collection estimates amid weak global cues dented risk appetite. The rupee ended at a three-month low of 65.17 against the dollar after U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell's first testimony.
* SAYS FEB TOTAL SALES OF 18181 VEHICLES VERSUS 14,067 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_02022018.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 10:00 am: Bajaj Finance post-earnings analyst conference call in Mumbai 10:30 am: NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar, Oil Secretary K. D. Tripathi, Central Electricity Authority Chairperson R.
Ashok Leyland Ltd reported a near threefold rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, beating analysts' estimates, helped by higher export volumes and domestic sales of medium and heavy commercial vehicles (M&HCV).
Feb 1Ashok Leyland Ltd reported a near threefold rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, beating analysts' estimates, helped by higher export volumes and domestic sales of medium and heavy commercial vehicles (M&HCV).
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 4.50 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 1.62 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS JAN TOTAL SALES OF 18101 VEHICLES VERSUS 14,872 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* SAYS VRL LOGISTICS PLACED ORDER FOR 1200 ASHOK LEYLAND TRUCKS
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy