AVEVA Group PLC (AVV.L)
MILAN/LONDON European shares jumped on Thursday after the European Central Bank said interest rates would stay at record lows at least through the summer of 2019 as it announced an end to its massive stimulus plan.
* RECEIVED CONFIRMATION FROM HMRC THAT RETURN OF VALUE WILL NOT BE TREATED AS DISTRIBUTION AND THEREFORE WILL NOT BE TAXED AS INCOME IN HANDS OF RECIPIENTS FOR TAX PURPOSES
* Shares rise 2 pct (Adds exchange rate and acquisitions impact, share price)
* ON A 12 MONTH PRO-FORMA BASIS, REVENUE FOR ENLARGED AVEVA GROUP IS EXPECTED TO BE IN-LINE WITH BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
French tyre maker Michelin plans to buy British engineering company Fenner for 1.2 billion pounds ($1.7 billion) so that it can serve mining companies better and benefit from an industry recovery.
French tire maker Michelin plans to buy British engineering company Fenner for 1.2 billion pounds ($1.7 billion) so that it can serve mining companies better and benefit from an industry recovery.
* Plans to delist Fenners shares from LSE (Adds details, background, closing share price)
* ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF THE COMBINATION BETWEEN SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL SOFTWARE BUSINESS AND AVEVA
BRIEF-Aveva Says Application Made For Admission Of 97.2 Mln Consideration Shares To Be Issued To Schneider Electric
* APPLICATION MADE TO UK LISTING AUTHORITY, LSE FOR ADMISSION OF 97.2 MILLION CONSIDERATION SHARES TO BE ISSUED TO SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Current CEO James Kidd to revert to Deputy CEO, CFO roles (Adds chairman, investor comment, details)