AVEVA Group PLC (AVV.L)
16 Feb 2018
* Current CEO James Kidd to revert to Deputy CEO, CFO roles (Adds chairman, investor comment, details)
Britain's Aveva Group, which has agreed to a tie-up with France's Schneider Electric, on Thursday appointed Craig Hayman as chief executive officer effective from Feb. 19.
Feb 1 Britain's Aveva Group, which has agreed to a tie-up with France's Schneider Electric, on Thursday appointed Craig Hayman as chief executive officer effective from Feb. 19.
* APPOINTMENT TO ITS BOARD OF CRAIG HAYMAN AS CEO WITH AN EFFECTIVE DATE OF 19 FEBRUARY 2018. CRAIG WILL BE BASED IN UK
* DELIVERED CONSTANT CURRENCY REVENUE GROWTH IN FIRST NINE MONTHS ACROSS ALL REPORTING REGIONS
* REVIEW PROCEDURE OF COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN INVESTMENTS IN UNITED STATES ("CFIUS") IS STILL ONGOING AND HAS NOW MOVED ON TO PHASE II
* CO, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC ARE CONFIRM ALL OUTSTANDING REGULATORY CLEARANCES REQUIRED AHEAD OF COMPLETION OF COMBINATION HAVE BEEN RECEIVED
* ALL RESOLUTIONS IN CONNECTION WITH PROPOSED COMBINATION OF AVEVA AND SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SOFTWARE BUSINESS WERE PASSED ON A POLL AT GENERAL MEETING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON France's Schneider Electric will take a 60 percent stake in an enlarged industrial software business worth about 3 billion pounds after agreeing to combine with Britain's Aveva Group at the third time of asking.
* France's Schneider will own 60 pct of London-listed company