AstraZeneca PLC (AZN.L)
20 Mar 2018
* ASTRAZENECA PRESENTS NEW DATA EVALUATING SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF FARXIGA IN PATIENTS WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES AND MODERATE RENAL IMPAIRMENT
* AVILLION SAYS SIGNED CO-DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT WITH PEARL THERAPEUTICS INC. (PART OF ASTRAZENECA) TO CONDUCT CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT OF PT027 IN ASTHMA
LONDON AstraZeneca now expects a key lung cancer study of two immunotherapy drugs to produce overall survival results in the second half of 2018, rather than the first half.
* FINAL ANALYSIS OF OVERALL SURVIVAL (OS) IS NOW EXPECTED IN SECOND HALF OF 2018 (PREVIOUSLY ANTICIPATED IN FIRST HALF) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, March 12 AstraZeneca now expects a key lung cancer study of two immunotherapy drugs to produce overall survival results in the second half of 2018, rather than the first half.
JOHANNESBURG, March 8 Aspen Pharmacare is looking to expand its infant milk formula business into Saudi Arabia, its deputy chief executive said after the company reported a 26 percent rise in first-half profit.
March 8 SAUDI PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES AND MEDICAL APPLIANCES CORP:
March 7 Merck & Co and Japan's Eisai Co Ltd on Wednesday announced a potential multibillion-dollar collaboration to develop and sell Eisai's cancer drug Lenvima, which is already approved in many countries for two uses.
* ASTRAZENECA AIMS TO ADVANCE CLINICAL PRACTICE IN CV RISK MANAGEMENT WITH NEW DATA AT ACC 2018 Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY ACCEPTS REGULATORY SUBMISSION FOR FORXIGA IN ADULTS WITH TYPE-1 DIABETES