BAE Systems PLC (BAES.L)
23 Mar 2018
* Rheinmetall shares up 3 pct at open (Recasts, adds Australian statement, share price, further details)
BERLIN, March 8 The German unit of European missiles maker MBDA and U.S. arms company Lockheed Martin Corp have formed a joint venture to press ahead with a new air and missile defence system being negotiated with the German military, they said on Thursday.
KUALA LUMPUR, March 8 Malaysia, the world's No.2 producer of palm oil, on Thursday said the European Union's decision to curb imports of the commodity could impact France's hopes of winning one of Asia's biggest fighter jet deals.
* BAE SYSTEMS AWARDS CONTRACT TO LOCKHEED MARTIN TO SUPPLY VERTICAL LAUNCHING SYSTEM FOR ROYAL NAVY'S TYPE 26
LONDON BAE Systems forecast flat 2018 earnings on Thursday as it adjusts to lower production of Eurofighter Typhoon jets, sending shares in the British defence company lower.
* Outlook reflects lower Typhoon output, organisational changes
KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 13 BAE Systems will provide Malaysia a UK government-backed financing deal if it decides to replace its fleet of combat jets with the Eurofighter Typhoon, senior company officials said.
* GETS ORDER TO IMPLEMENT ERP SYSTEM SAP S/4 HANA FOR BAE SYSTEMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
SINGAPORE Italian defence group Leonardo aims to sell around 8.4 billion euros ($10.49 billion) of products in Asia over the next five years as part of a business plan designed to boost exports, a senior executive said.
* Plans to open new offices in Indonesia, Thailand, Australia