British American Tobacco PLC (BATS.L)
15 Dec 2017
* FULL YEAR EPS TO BENEFIT FROM A REDUCED CURRENCY TRANSLATION TAILWIND OF 5%
LONDON, Dec 13 British American Tobacco said on Wednesday it was continuing to perform well and it was confident it would deliver another year of good earnings growth at constant currency as its brands outperformed the industry.
* DECLARED A SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 43.6 PENCE PER ORDINARY SHARE OF 25P FOR YEAR ENDING 31 DECEMBER 2017
* TO LAUNCH NEW PRODUCT 'PALL MALL' IN PARTNERSHIP WITH BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO CO DURING DEC AT CONSUMER SALES PRICE OF EGP 18 Source: (http://bit.ly/2ACDuYt) Further company coverage: )
LONDON International investors hoping to bet on economic revival in Zimbabwe if the era long-term ruler Robert Mugabe is over face two obstacles: it's difficult to put money into the country's markets and almost impossible to get it back out.
-- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
* BAT shares up 2 pct at 4923 pence at 0940 GMT (Adds details on UK parliamentary inquiry)
LONDON, Oct 25 British American Tobacco , the world's biggest international tobacco company, expects its "next generation products" to generate revenue of over 1 billion pounds ($1.3 billion) next year, doubling from more than 500 million this year.
* Lionel L. Nowell III, Holly Keller Koeppel, Luc Jobin have been appointed to committees of board with effect from 2 Oct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Sept 26 The UK's top share index fell for a second day on Tuesday, although a rise in oil prices lifted energy stocks and a broker upgrade gave support to British American Tobacco.