British American Tobacco PLC (BATS.L)
18 Jan 2018
** Imperial Brands shares down 2.6 percent on Thursday, touching their lowest level since August 2015
LONDON, Jan 9 British American Tobacco said new U.S tax rules would boost its earnings per share by 6 percent in 2018, supporting its commitment to high-single-digit earnings growth and greater investment in vaping devices.
LONDON, Jan 9 British American Tobacco said on Tuesday that new U.S tax rules would boost its earnings per share by 6 percent in 2018, all other things being equal, supporting its commitment to high-single digit earnings growth.
* FOR YEAR TO 31 DECEMBER 2017 ANNOUNCED CHANGES WILL HAVE NO IMPACT ON GROUP'S UNDERLYING EFFECTIVE TAX RATE
* Housebuilders hit by government leasehold proposal (Recasts, adds details, closing prices)
* FULL YEAR EPS TO BENEFIT FROM A REDUCED CURRENCY TRANSLATION TAILWIND OF 5%
LONDON, Dec 13 British American Tobacco said on Wednesday it was continuing to perform well and it was confident it would deliver another year of good earnings growth at constant currency as its brands outperformed the industry.
* DECLARED A SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 43.6 PENCE PER ORDINARY SHARE OF 25P FOR YEAR ENDING 31 DECEMBER 2017
* TO LAUNCH NEW PRODUCT 'PALL MALL' IN PARTNERSHIP WITH BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO CO DURING DEC AT CONSUMER SALES PRICE OF EGP 18 Source: (http://bit.ly/2ACDuYt) Further company coverage: )
LONDON International investors hoping to bet on economic revival in Zimbabwe if the era long-term ruler Robert Mugabe is over face two obstacles: it's difficult to put money into the country's markets and almost impossible to get it back out.