BCE Inc (BCE.TO)
16 Feb 2018
* BCE adds 175,000 postpaid wireless customers, Telus 121,000
Feb 8 Canada's main stock index was little changed after the opening bell on Thursday as declines in the financial sector were offset by firmer energy shares, as well as gains in BCE Inc after the company reported quarterly results.
* BCE REPORTS 2017 Q4 AND FULL-YEAR RESULTS, ANNOUNCES 2018 FINANCIAL TARGETS - 5.2% DIVIDEND INCREASE TO $3.02 PER YEAR
Feb 8 Canadian telecommunications company BCE Inc reported a 12.5 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt by higher expenses and asset impairment charges of C$82 million ($65 million).
* UNIFOR AND BELL CANADA REACH TENTATIVE AGREEMENT FOR CLERICAL UNIT
* ERICSSON - SELECTED BY BELL CANADA TO POWER ITS NEXT GEN MULTISCREEN TV SERVICES
ZURICH, Jan 15 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 9,547 points on Monday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
BRIEF-BCE Acquisition Of Alarmforce Set To Close Jan 5, 2018 With Thursday's Receipt Of Court Approval
* BCE ACQUISITION OF ALARMFORCE SET TO CLOSE JANUARY 5, 2018 WITH TODAY'S RECEIPT OF COURT APPROVAL
* SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS HOLDINGS - BUILT FUSELAGE FOR BELL V-280 LIFTED OFF FOR FIRST TIME AT BELL'SAMARILLO, TEXAS, FACILITY DEC. 18 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OSISKO COMMENCES DRILL PROGRAM AT OSBORNE-BELL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Rogers Communications Inc. (RCIb.TO)||$57.89||-0.21|
|Rogers Communications Inc. (RCIa.TO)||$57.75||--|
|TELUS Corporation (T.TO)||$45.35||+0.15|
|TELUS Corporation (Ta.TO)||$6.54||+0.03|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJRb.TO)||$25.14||-0.51|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJRa.V)||$28.94||--|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJR_pa.TO)||$19.00||--|
|Netflix, Inc. (NFLX.OQ)||$278.52||-1.75|
|Bell Aliant Inc (BA.TO)||--||--|
|Bell Aliant Inc (AIT_pa.TO)||--||--|