Franklin Resources Inc (BEN.N)
17 Nov 2017
LONDON Uncertainty over the future of the Libor global interest rate benchmark is seeing some debt sellers make "alarming" changes to their financial contracts, Franklin Templeton, one of the world's largest asset managers has said.
* Franklin Resources Inc announces month-end assets under management
* Libor uncertainty see some credit sellers change terms-Templeton
BRIEF-Gozde Girisim signs consultancy contract with Franklin Templeton Danismanlik on strategic issues
Oct 30 GOZDE GIRISIM SERMAYESI YATIRIM ORTAKLIGI AS:
* Franklin Resources Inc announces preliminary fourth quarter and fiscal year results
* Franklin Resources, Inc. announces month-end assets under management
Oct 2 Franklin Templeton, part of investment management firm Franklin Resources Inc, named Lutz Morjan as senior solutions portfolio manager of EMEA, effective Sept. 1.
Sept 26 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Sept 26 Franklin Templeton Investments, part of investment management firm Franklin Resources Inc, appointed David Whitehair as head of its defined contribution business in the UK.
* Franklin Resources Inc reports 19.9 percent stake in Halcon Resources Corp as of September 15, 2017 - SEC filing