Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL.BO)
16 Mar 2018
* SAYS CO COMMISSIONS 600 MW THERMAL POWER PLANT IN ANDHRA PRADESH Source text - http://bit.ly/2FU4dlR Further company coverage:
* ORDER FOR SUPPLY OF STEAM GENERATORS FROM NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA Source text - Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has secured a significant order worth Rs.736 Crore for supply of Steam Generators from Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limted (NPCIL). The order has been received against competitive bidding. Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO GETS 117 BILLION RUPEES ORDER FOR 3X800 MW SUPERCRITICAL POWER PLANT IN JHARKHAND Source text - http://bit.ly/2G7HMHp Further company coverage:
* SAYS BHEL GETS 10.34 BILLION RUPEES CAPTIVE POWER PLANT ORDER
BRIEF-Bharat Heavy Electricals Commissions 18 MW Mukerian Hydro-Electric Project Stage-II In Punjab
* SAYS SUCCESSFULLY COMMISSIONED 18 MW MUKERIAN HYDRO-ELECTRIC PROJECT (HEP) STAGE-II IN PUNJAB Source text: [With the commissioning of the second 9 MW hydro generating unit, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has successfully commissioned the 18 MW Mukerian Hydro-Electric Project (HEP) Stage-II in Punjab. The first unit of the 2x9 MW Mukerian HEP, commissioned in May, 2017 by BHEL, has been operating successfully.] Further company coverage:
* SAYS BHEL GETS 5.60 BILLION RUPEES ORDER FOR EMISSION CONTROL EQUIPMENT Source text: [Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has bagged a major order, valued at Rs. 560 Crore, for supply and installation of the Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) system from NTPC for 2x490 MW National Capital Power Station (NCPS) at Dadri in Uttar Pradesh. The order has been secured by BHEL against stiff competition from Indian and multinational companies.] Further company coverage:
Indian power plant equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd posted a nearly 64 percent rise in third-quarter net profit, but missed analysts' expectations.
Feb 8 Indian power plant equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd posted a nearly 64 percent rise in third-quarter net profit, but missed analysts' expectations.
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 1.53 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 935.4 MILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* GETS 28 BILLION-RUPEE EPC ORDER FOR SETTING UP 660 MW SUPERCRITICAL THERMAL POWER PROJECT IN MAHARASHTRA Source text: [New Delhi, January 17: Against stiff International Competitive Bidding (ICB), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has won a prestigious order for setting up a 660 MW coal-based thermal power project with supercritical parameters in Maharashtra. Valued at over Rs.2,800 Crore, the project will be set up as an expansion project (Unit 6) of Maharashtra State Power Generation C