Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL.NS)
23 Feb 2018
* SAYS BHEL GETS 10.34 BILLION RUPEES CAPTIVE POWER PLANT ORDER
BRIEF-Bharat Heavy Electricals Commissions 18 MW Mukerian Hydro-Electric Project Stage-II In Punjab
* SAYS SUCCESSFULLY COMMISSIONED 18 MW MUKERIAN HYDRO-ELECTRIC PROJECT (HEP) STAGE-II IN PUNJAB Source text: [With the commissioning of the second 9 MW hydro generating unit, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has successfully commissioned the 18 MW Mukerian Hydro-Electric Project (HEP) Stage-II in Punjab. The first unit of the 2x9 MW Mukerian HEP, commissioned in May, 2017 by BHEL, has been operating successfully.] Further company coverage:
* SAYS BHEL GETS 5.60 BILLION RUPEES ORDER FOR EMISSION CONTROL EQUIPMENT Source text: [Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has bagged a major order, valued at Rs. 560 Crore, for supply and installation of the Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) system from NTPC for 2x490 MW National Capital Power Station (NCPS) at Dadri in Uttar Pradesh. The order has been secured by BHEL against stiff competition from Indian and multinational companies.] Further company coverage:
Indian power plant equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd posted a nearly 64 percent rise in third-quarter net profit, but missed analysts' expectations.
Feb 8 Indian power plant equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd posted a nearly 64 percent rise in third-quarter net profit, but missed analysts' expectations.
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 1.53 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 935.4 MILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* GETS 28 BILLION-RUPEE EPC ORDER FOR SETTING UP 660 MW SUPERCRITICAL THERMAL POWER PROJECT IN MAHARASHTRA Source text: [New Delhi, January 17: Against stiff International Competitive Bidding (ICB), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has won a prestigious order for setting up a 660 MW coal-based thermal power project with supercritical parameters in Maharashtra. Valued at over Rs.2,800 Crore, the project will be set up as an expansion project (Unit 6) of Maharashtra State Power Generation C
* BARAUNI EXTENSION POWER PROJECT HAS TWO UNITS; OTHER UNIT EXPECTED TO BE COMMISSIONED SHORTLY Source text - Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has successfully commissioned a 250 MW thermal power unit in Bihar. The unit has been commissioned at Barauni Extension thermal power project of Bihar State Power Generation Company Limited. Located at Barauni in Begusarai district of Bihar, Barauni Extension power project has two units (Units 8&9) of 250 MW each. The other unit (Unit 9) is also i
* BHEL GETS 73 BILLION RUPEE EPC CONTRACT FOR 1,320 MW SUPERCRITICAL POWER PROJECT IN TAMIL NADU Source text: [Against stiff International Competition Bidding (ICB), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has won an order for setting up a 1,320 MW Supercritical Thermal Power Project (TPP) in Tamil Nadu. Valued at over Rs.7,300 Crore, the order for setting up the 2x660 MW Udangudi TPP has been placed on BHEL by Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO).] Further compa
* SAYS BHEL COMMISSIONS COAL-FIRED POWER PROJECT IN INDONESIA Source text: