Bid Corporation Ltd (BIDJ.J)
20 Mar 2018
* Group could spend another half a billion rand on acquisitions (Recasts lead with offer, adds details, CEO quotes)
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 21 Bid Corp Ltd (Bidcorp) , an international distributor of fresh, frozen and dry food, on Wednesday reported an 8.6 percent rise in its half-year earnings, supported by positive trading conditions across all geographies in which the company operates.
* DECLARED AN INTERIM CASH DIVIDEND OF 280,0 CENTS PER SHARE, A 12,0% INCREASE ON F2017 INTERIM DIVIDEND
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 15 Brian Joffe, one of South Africa's most respected dealmakers, will retire as chairman of food-service group Bid Corporation (Bidcorp) at the end of next month, the company said on Thursday.
* BID CORPORATION - STEPHEN KOSEFF HAS AGREED TO ACCEPT BOARD'S INVITATION TO ASSUME ROLE OF INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN, EFFECTIVE MARCH 31ST Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRADING FOR Q1 OF 2018 FINANCIAL YEAR HAS BEEN REASONABLY POSITIVE (MEASURED IN HOME CURRENCIES) IN CORE FOODSERVICE BUSINESSES
* JP MORGAN CHASE & CO CUTS STAKE TO 9.62 PERCENT FROM 10.48 PERCENT HELD EARLIER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: