Baidu Inc (BIDU.O)
14 Dec 2017
HONG KONG Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's newly minted bonds rallied on Thursday after the Chinese internet firm's $7 billion multi-tranche sale attracted a blow-out response and set a precedent for rival companies to follow, analysts said.
* Maturities ranging from 5.5 years to 40 years (Recasts with sector context, trade prices, company fundamentals)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/SEOUL, November 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Baidu, Inc.'s Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and foreign-currency senior unsecured rating at 'A' and removed them from Rating Watch Negative, on which they were placed on 31 May 2017. The Outlook is Stable. The affirmation reflects Baidu's continued strong cash generation from its core search services and its commitment to manage exposur
BEIJING China Citic Bank Corp and search engine giant Baidu Inc launched on Saturday a direct banking joint venture, dubbed AiBank, to capitalize on China's rapidly growing fintech sector.
BEIJING, Nov 18 China Citic Bank Corp and search engine giant Baidu Inc launched on Saturday a direct banking joint venture, dubbed AiBank, to capitalise on China's rapidly growing fintech sector.
* PHILIPS LIGHTING PARTNERS WITH BAIDU TO BRING CONNECTED LIGHTING TO SMART HOMES IN CHINA Source text: http://bit.ly/2z8cP5E Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* BAIDU UNVEILS RAVEN SERIES AI-POWERED HARDWARE AT 2017 BAIDU WORLD
* Says it enters into strategic cooperation framework agreement with BIDU and Chongqing car rental firm
Nov 9 China-based Sogou Inc's shares rose more than 10 percent in their U.S. market debut, as investors expect a massive base of Chinese smartphone users to help the Tencent-backed search engine company narrow the gap with market leader Baidu.
* Tony Yip, director nominated by Baidu Inc has tendered his resignation as director of the company, effective October 25, 2017