Biotest AG (BIOG_p.DE)
19 Jan 2018
FRANKFURT Biotest said on Friday that it has sold its U.S. operations, allaying national security concerns by U.S. authorities and paving the way for the German company's sale to a Chinese investor.
* DGAP-ADHOC: BIOTEST AG: ALL CONDITIONS MET FOR CREAT TAKEOVER OF BIOTEST
* DGAP-NEWS: BIOTEST AG: TRIMODULIN: CONCEPT FOR PHASE III STUDY SUCCESSFULLY COORDINATED WITH THE AUTHORITIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* DGAP-NEWS: BIOTEST AG: BIOTEST GENERATES REVENUES OF EUR 377.8 MILLION IN THE FIRST NINE MONTHS 2017
FRANKFURT Chinese investor Creat Group Corp has withdrawn and will rework its application for U.S. approval of a planned takeover of Biotest amid concerns over national security, the German blood plasma products maker said, sending its shares sharply lower.
FRANKFURT Chinese investor Creat Group Corp has withdrawn its application for U.S. approval of a planned 1.3-billion-euro ($1.51-billion) takeover of Biotest , the German blood plasma products maker said, sending its shares sharply lower.
* TENDER OFFER BY TIANCHENG (GERMANY) PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDINGS AG
* CURETIS PARTNERS WITH BIOTEST TO SUPPORT ACADEMIC PEPPER PENTAGLOBIN® PERITONITIS TRIAL WITH UNYVERO IAI APPLICATION
* H1 REVENUE FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS FELL 11 PERCENT TO 247.1 MILLION EUR