Biocon Ltd (BION.NS)
* CO AND MYLAN'S BIOSIMILAR TRASTUZUMAB RECEIVES APPROVAL FROM ANVISA, BRAZIL THROUGH THEIR PARTNER LIBBS
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM REGARDING CO'S NAME ON FDA LIST FOR NOT PAYING FACILITY FEE
BRIEF-India's Biocon To Transfer Biosimilar Business Via Slump Sale As 'Going Concern' To Biocon Biologics India
* INDIA'S BIOCON SAYS TO TRANSFER BIOSIMILAR BUSINESS THROUGH SLUMP SALE AS 'GOING CONCERN' TO BIOCON BIOLOGICS INDIA - EXCHANGES
Indian shares snapped a four-session losing streak to end higher on Monday, as Infosys Ltd climbed on the appointment of a new CEO and hopes that the software services firm would move past a costly boardroom spat.
** Biocon Ltd jumps as much as 13.8 pct to hit a record high of 509.00 rupees
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Mylan NV's biosimilar of Roche's blockbuster treatment for breast cancer, Herceptin, making it the second copycat cancer drug to be approved in the United States.
BUZZ-India's Biocon hits record high; EU regulator OKs marketing applications for generic cancer drugs
** Biocon Ltd jumped as much as 3.6 pct to touch a record high of 447.60 rupees
* EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY ACCEPTS MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS FOR MYLAN AND BIOCON'S PROPOSED BIOSIMILARS TRASTUZUMAB AND PEGFILGRASTIM
* Launches Krabeva - biosimilar Bevacizumab for treating several types of cancer in India
** Shares of Biocon Ltd surge as much as 6.4 pct, their biggest intraday pct gain since Nov. 17