Biomerieux SA (BIOX.PA)
* SALES MOMENTUM IN 2017 WITH 10.2% GROWTH IN SALES TO EUR 2,288 MILLION IN SALES
* ALEXANDRE MÉRIEUX APPOINTED CHAIRMAN AND CEO OF BIOMÉRIEUX Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* signed an agreement with Trinity Investments Designated Activity Company, an investment company managed by Attestor Capital, over sale of its stake in BIM
* Q3 SALES EUR 1.67 BILLION VERSUS EUR 1.51 BILLION YEAR AGO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LONDON Investors piled back into European stocks on Wednesday, boosting indexes higher in a rally a day after geopolitical concern caused a drop across equity markets.
* Second quarter earnings to grow 16 pct - TR (Adds closing prices)
LONDON, Aug 30 Investors piled back into European stocks on Wednesday, boosting indexes higher in a relief rally after geopolitical concerns caused a sharp dip across equity markets.
* IS NOW TARGETING ORGANIC SALES GROWTH FOR FULL YEAR OF BETWEEN 9 PCT AND 10 PCT