Bajaj Holdings and Investment Ltd (BJAT.NS)
* SAYS DEC TOTAL SALES OF 292,547 VEHICLES VERSUS 225,529 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* SAYS NOV TOTAL SALES OF 326458 VEHICLES VERSUS 269,948 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* Says Oct total sales of 382,464 vehicles versus 356,168 vehicles last year
* Sept quarter consol revenue from operations 2.67 billion rupees
Bajaj Auto Ltd, India's fourth biggest automaker by market capitalisation, on Tuesday reported a 1 percent fall in quarterly profit, in line with analysts' expectations.
Oct 17 Bajaj Auto Ltd, India's fourth biggest automaker by market capitalisation, on Tuesday reported a 1 percent fall in quarterly profit, in line with analysts' expectations.
* Sept quarter net profit 11.12 billion rupees versus 11.23 billion rupees last year
Indian shares closed higher for a third straight session on Tuesday as automakers such as Tata Motors Ltd gained on strong monthly sales, while investors shifted their focus to the Reserve Bank of India's policy meeting on Wednesday.
Oct 3 Indian shares rose over 1 percent on Tuesday and were headed for a third consecutive session of gains, as automakers such as Tata Motors Ltd surged after posting strong monthly sales, while Dr. Reddy's Laboratories jumped on the launch of a drug in its key U.S. market.
** India's Bajaj Auto Ltd rises as much as 3.3 pct to a record high of 3,212.95 rupees