bluebird bio Inc (BLUE.OQ)
20 Jul 2018
FRANKFURT German biotech firm Medigene has secured a wider remit under a collaboration with U.S. peer Bluebird Bio on a technology that boosts the immune response to cancer, increasing the pool of potential milestone payments to $1.5 billion.
* Shares up 8 pct (Adds shares, background on technology, analyst comment)
FRANKFURT, May 14 German biotech firm Medigene has secured a wider remit under a collaboration with U.S. peer Bluebird Bio on technology that boosts the immune response to cancer, increasing the pool of potential milestone payments to $1.5 billion.
* BLUEBIRD BIO REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND HIGHLIGHTS OPERATIONAL PROGRESS
BRIEF-Bluebird Bio And Celgene Corporation To Co-Develop Anti-Bcma Car T Cell Therapy Bb2121 In The U.S.
* BLUEBIRD BIO AND CELGENE CORPORATION ENTER INTO AGREEMENT TO CO-DEVELOP AND CO-PROMOTE ANTI-BCMA CAR T CELL THERAPY BB2121 IN THE UNITED STATES
* BLUEBIRD BIO REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND HIGHLIGHTS OPERATIONAL PROGRESS
* CELGENE CEO SAYS WORKING WITH BLUEBIRD BIO TO DEVELOP BB2121 CAR-T THERAPY FOR MYELOMA REMAINS A TOP PRIORITY
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF81.90||+0.94|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$62.51||0.00|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,547.00||-11.00|
|Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (SGMO.OQ)||$15.07||+0.03|
|GlycoMimetics Inc (GLYC.OQ)||$16.76||+0.28|
|Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc (BLCM.OQ)||$7.47||-0.11|
|Acceleron Pharma Inc (XLRN.OQ)||$46.13||-0.17|
|Global Blood Therapeutics Inc (GBT.OQ)||$41.55||+0.10|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$37.26||-0.10|
|Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (VRTX.OQ)||$179.29||-0.83|