bluebird bio Inc (BLUE.OQ)
BRIEF-Bluebird Bio And Celgene Corporation To Co-Develop Anti-Bcma Car T Cell Therapy Bb2121 In The U.S.
* BLUEBIRD BIO AND CELGENE CORPORATION ENTER INTO AGREEMENT TO CO-DEVELOP AND CO-PROMOTE ANTI-BCMA CAR T CELL THERAPY BB2121 IN THE UNITED STATES
* BLUEBIRD BIO REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND HIGHLIGHTS OPERATIONAL PROGRESS
* CELGENE CEO SAYS WORKING WITH BLUEBIRD BIO TO DEVELOP BB2121 CAR-T THERAPY FOR MYELOMA REMAINS A TOP PRIORITY
U.S. biotech bluebird bio Inc, which does not yet have any marketed products, expects to be able to file for regulatory approval of three novel treatments by the end of 2019, chief executive Nick Leschly announced on Tuesday.
Jan 9 U.S. biotech bluebird bio Inc, which does not yet have any marketed products, expects to be able to file for regulatory approval of three novel treatments by the end of 2019, chief executive Nick Leschly announced on Tuesday.
* BLUEBIRD BIO CEO SAYS EXPECTS THREE REGULATORY FILINGS BY END 2019
* MERCK AND BLUEBIRD BIO SIGN SUPPLY AGREEMENT FOR COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION OF VIRAL VECTORS Source text - http://bit.ly/2DfAvDy Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* BLUEBIRD BIO ANNOUNCES PRICING OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* BLUEBIRD BIO ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* BLUEBIRD BIO AND TC BIOPHARM ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC COLLABORATION TO RESEARCH AND DEVELOP GAMMA DELTA CAR T CELL PRODUCT CANDIDATES FOR CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF76.04||-0.04|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$60.16||+1.33|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,445.00||+15.00|
|Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (SGMO.OQ)||$18.20||-0.85|
|GlycoMimetics Inc (GLYC.OQ)||$17.63||-0.02|
|Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc (BLCM.OQ)||$7.27||-0.25|
|Acceleron Pharma Inc (XLRN.OQ)||$35.67||+0.08|
|Global Blood Therapeutics Inc (GBT.OQ)||$42.80||-0.55|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$36.76||+0.12|
|Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (VRTX.OQ)||$158.24||+0.09|