Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED.MI)
MILAN, March 15 Activist investor Elliott proposed to oust the French chairman of Telecom Italia (TIM) and install leaders of Italy's corporate establishment on the board as part of an intensifying campaign to force a shakeup at the former state phone monopoly.
* TOTAL NET INFLOWS IN FEBRUARY AT EUR 461 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Feb 12 Banca Mediolanum Chief Executive Massimo Doris says:
* FY NET PROFIT EUR 380 MILLION VERSUS EUR 393.5 MILLION YEAR AGO
* TOTAL NET INFLOWS IN DECEMBER AT EUR 1.13 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday.
* TOTAL NET INFLOWS IN NOVEMBER AT EUR 245 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ITALY'S PIRELLI TO ENTER FTSE MIB INDEX, REPLACING BANCA MEDIOLANUM, EFFECTIVE DEC. 18 - FTSE RUSSELL Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
Nov 9 Banca Mediolanum Chief Executive Massimo Doris tells Reuters:
* 9-MONTH NET PROFIT EUR 279.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 305.0 MILLION YEAR AGO