Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)
18 May 2018
ZURICH Roche's hopes of its Tecentriq immunotherapy catching rival medicines from Merck and Bristol-Myers Squibb were dealt a blow on Thursday after it failed a key combination trial.
ZURICH Roche's immunotherapy combination that includes Tecentriq, Avastin and chemotherapy will get an accelerated review by U.S. regulators for use as an initial treatment of a common form of lung cancer, the Swiss drugmaker said on Monday.
ZURICH, May 7 Roche's immunotherapy combination that includes Tecentriq, Avastin and chemotherapy will get an accelerated review by U.S. regulators for use as an initial treatment of a common form of lung cancer, the Swiss drugmaker said on Monday.
* BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB CO - SHAREHOLDERS ELECTED EACH OF COMPANY'S 12 NOMINEES TO SERVE AS DIRECTORS OF COMPANY UNTIL 2019 ANNUAL MEETING
BRIEF-EMA Validates Bristol-Myers' Type II Variation Application For Opdivo Plus Yervoy Combination For Treatment Of First-Line Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
* EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY VALIDATES BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB'S TYPE II VARIATION APPLICATION FOR OPDIVO PLUS YERVOY COMBINATION FOR TREATMENT OF FIRST-LINE METASTATIC NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (NSCLC)
* BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB AND FLATIRON HEALTH EXPAND COLLABORATION WITH A THREE-YEAR AGREEMENT
* Shares drop 2.8 pct (updates share price, adds analyst and CEO quote)
* ADVANTAGENE INC SAYS COMPANY ENTERED INTO A CLINICAL TRIAL COLLABORATION WITH BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
NEW YORK, April 26 Bristol-Myers Squibb Co on Thursday significantly raised its full-year earnings forecast even as first-quarter sales of some medicines fell short of expectations and sent shares of the U.S. drugmaker down almost 1 percent.
* BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB SEES CONTINUED GROWTH IN ANTICOAGULANT MARKET SHARE FOR ELIQUIS
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$124.24||+0.39|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.64||-0.07|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$59.14||+0.07|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€66.44||+0.32|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||5,241.00||-104.00|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,488.20||-2.20|
|Eli Lilly And Co (LLY.N)||$82.07||+0.41|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF224.55||+0.55|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF229.20||+1.00|