Bollore SA (BOLL.PA)
18 May 2018
PARIS, May 17 Bollore Group, whose billionaire owner Vincent Bollore is under investigation for alleged corruption of officials in Africa, on Thursday reported a 6 percent increase in first quarter revenues to 5.33 billion euros ($6.29 billion) at constant exchange rates and perimeter.
PARIS A French judge on Wednesday placed tycoon Vincent Bollore under formal investigation over allegations his company undercharged for work on behalf of presidential candidates in two African nations in return for port contracts.
ABIDJAN, March 27 French industrial conglomerate Bollore aims to invest 400 million euros ($496.28 million) from next year to build a second container terminal at Ivory Coast's main port of Abidjan, the deputy CEO of its transport and logistics division told Reuters.
ABIDJAN, March 27 French industrial conglomerate Bollore aims to invest 400 million euros from next year in building a second container terminal at Ivory Coast's main port of Abidjan, the deputy CEO of its transport and logistics division told Reuters on Monday.
* FY GROUP REVENUE: €18,325 MILLION, +82% (INCLUDING THE €8,911M CONTRIBUTION FROM VIVENDI)
* FIRST CONTRACT SIGNED WITH BLUE SOLUTIONS TO COMPLETE CO'S POWERPACKS FULL ELEC GAMME BY INTEGRATING BLUE SOLUTIONS' POWERPACK LMP
* CASH POSITION AT DEC.31 : € 11.95 MILLION AFTER DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION (ADDS PERIOD)
BRIEF-Naturex Says Bpifrance Investissement And Tikehau Capital Exercised Option To Convert Bonds Into Shares
* BPIFRANCE INVESTISSEMENT AND TIKEHAU CAPITAL EXERCISED THEIR OPTION TO CONVERT BONDS INTO SHARES
* Says its wholly owned unit plans to set up a joint venture in Morocco, with Societe d’Investissement Energetique and JET Contractors