Hugo Boss AG (BOSSn.DE)
23 May 2018
FRANKFURT, May 3 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday:
BERLIN German fashion house Hugo Boss reported strong quarterly sales growth in China and the United States on Wednesday but saw a decline in its home market and for its Hugo brand that it is updating for younger consumers. | Video
* Shares flat after initial dip (Adds CEO comments from conference call)
* HUGO BOSS CEO SAYS DOES NOT SEE SHORT-TERM IMPACT ON CHINESE BUSINESS FROM ESCALATING US-CHINA TRADE TENSIONS
BERLIN, May 2 German fashion house Hugo Boss reported that first-quarter sales rose by a currency-adjusted 5 percent, powered by strong growth in China and the Americas, while operating profit increased slightly, allowing it to confirm its 2018 outlook.
* Shares down 4.4 percent (Adds comments from news conference)
* HUGO BOSS CEO SAYS EXPECTS IMPROVEMENT IN OPERATING PROFIT IN 2019
BERLIN, March 8 German fashion house Hugo Boss said it expected sales growth to accelerate in 2018 and net income to rise as a brand overhaul to appeal to younger consumers and efforts to improve its ecommerce offering gained traction.
* SAYS SUPERVISORY BOARD AGREED TO EXTEND THE TENURE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND CHAIRMAN OF THE MANAGING BOARD MARK LANGER
* Melrose sweetens GKN offer (Adds detail and graphic, updates prices at close)