Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL.BO)
* TO ISSUE NCDS WORTH 7.50 BILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2DnKrOB Further company coverage:
* India's Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd sells 'Bharat IV' standard gasoline, a grade similar to Euro 4 motor fuel, for the first time to the overseas market, industry source familiar with the matter said on Tuesday
NEW DELHI India wants state-run utility GAIL (India) Ltd to focus on laying gas pipelines, the oil minister said on Tuesday after reports about government plans to spin off its marketing operations.
* India's Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd is offering "Bharat IV" standard gasoline - similar to Euro 4 grades of the motor fuel - for export for the first time, a source familiar with the matter said
* State refiner Bharat Petroleum Corp has written to the oil ministry for integration with GAIL (India) Ltd and Oil India Ltd as option 1 and 2, said oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan on Wednesday.
LONDON, Dec 7 Asian liquefied natural gas (LNG) spot prices rose above $10 per million British thermal units (mmBtu) on Thursday, driven to a three-year high by Chinese and Japanese deals, weather-driven demand and tight supply.
NEW DELHI/SINGAPORE Two of India's state-owned oil refiners have issued tenders seeking to charter tankers for at least five years while giving preference to Indian companies, tender documents reviewed by Reuters showed, which would boost domestic shipping firms battered by slumping tanker rates.
* Chartering prices linked to Clarkson publications (Adds changes in shipping company share prices)
NEW DELHI/SINGAPORE, Dec 4 Two of India's state-owned oil refiners have issued tenders seeking to charter tankers for at least five years while giving preference to Indian companies, tender documents reviewed by Reuters showed, which would boost domestic shipping firms battered by slumping tanker rates.
NEW DELHI India's state-run Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd has made its first purchase of U.S. crude oil, buying high-sulphur grade Southern Green Canyon through a buy tender for an early February delivery, the head of its refinery said.