BP PLC (BP_pb.L)
17 Aug 2018
* Underlying profit A$1.6 bln vs A$1.68 bln analyst expectations
An ExxonMobil-operated gas project in Papua New Guinea has agreed a deal to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) to a unit of British oil giant BP , said Australia's Oil Search Ltd , a partner in the development.
* BP will get about 450,000 T of LNG annually over initial 3 yrs
Aug 17 The ExxonMobil-operated Papua New Guinea gas project has agreed a deal to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) to a unit of British oil giant BP, said Australia's Oil Search Ltd, a partner in the project.
NEW YORK, Aug 15 Oil companies bid on less than 1 percent of the parcels offered in a sweeping U.S. auction of Gulf of Mexico exploration leases on Wednesday, showing tepid interest in the region for the second time this year.
* EBITDA up 85 pct; Sechin says results reflect efficiency drive
MOSCOW Russia's largest oil producer Rosneft said on Tuesday its second-quarter net profit more than tripled to 228 billion roubles ($3.6 billion) on higher production and prices, pushing its shares to an all-time peak.
MILAN, Aug 2 Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte is due on Thursday to meet the mayor at the centre of a dispute threatening to delay work on the 4.5 billion euro Trans Adriatic Pipeline, the mayor said.
* Centrica, Just Eat down after results (Adds closing prices)
* GAM tumbles after co suspends investment director (Updates prices, adds details)